Our Medical Social Services Staff helps patients and family members understand and cope with problems caused by illness/injury. This program covers services such as:
- Assessment of emotional and social factors related to the patient and family
- Evaluating the home and family environment
- Counseling and education to maximize strengths and coping skills
- Providing guidance with problem solving interventions
- Assistance with financial matters
- Coordination of community resources
- Spiritual / Chaplain Services
- Psychosocial Support
- Medical Services
For more information or to request for assistance from our staff, please call 310-281-0070. You can also get in touch with our friendly and helpful staff by sending a message online.
We look forward to providing you with the assistance you or your loved one needs. Please let us know how we can make the progression of your or your loved one’s illness more manageable through hospice care services.